Friday, May 21, 2010

first pictures from lomo lubitel 166b





a couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about the awesome lomo lubitel 166b I bought on ebay for only $1 + $27 in shipping (link). super excited I hurried up and shot a full roll of Kodak 100TNX B&W film with the lubitel and handed it in for development. today I picked up the negatives in Hema Fotoservice, and I was thrilled to see that the camera works perfect! it is a lot more manual than the lomo diana, and shutter and aperture must be controlled 100% manually. I am therefore extra happy and surprised that so many of the pictures turned out good! however, i'm a bit surprised there were only 9 shots on a 120mm film (which usually has 12 shots). all the pictures are shot at various places in amsterdam, mostly outdoors in sunny conditions.

let me know what you think!

Share

1 comment:

  1. may i know whos the ebay seller?
    planning on getting one for myself but quite skeptical on ebay sellers (ukrainian)..
    many many thanks for any info..

    ReplyDelete